Standard homecare bed is an excellent aid designed to boost quality of life in a nursing or domestic care environment.
Fully adjustable backrest and leg rest are able to work independently of each other as well as automatically together. A fully electrical "vertical height adjustable" platform to reduce caring needs and to assist getting onto and off the bed. Two independent drop down side rails in a natural beech finish to keep the user safe whilst in bed.
- Head/foot boards made of solid beech wood
- Side rails made of aluminum in natural beech finish
- Steel bed frame coated
- Bed plate available with metal mesh(M-3B201) or wooden slat base(M-3B201B)
- Four motors operating for 5 functions (adjustable legrest/backrest/height of bed/two
- Four brake castors 4”(10cm)
- Four-section mattress support
- Pole attached as patient helper
|Adjustment Angle of Back Section||0°-70°||Adjustment Angle of Foot Section||0°-30°|
|Dimensions overall||2200mm(L)*1050mm(W)* 430mm-860mm(H)||Dimensions||2000mm(L)*900mm(W)*430mm-860mm(H)|